Artichoke Heart and Chickpea Salad
Committee meeting working lunch, 2/14/13
Marinated artichokes are a great addition to a salad. They also make for easy salads – the artichoke hearts come in little jars, and the liquid in the jar is all you need for salad dressing!
- 2 jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 lb salad greens (lettuce, spinach, or spring mix)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 oz feta cheese, optional
In a large bowl, toss together the artichoke hearts with their liquid and the drained chickpeas. Add the lettuce and toss to coat evenly with the dressing. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste. If desired, top with feta cheese.